Thursday, July 21, 2016

Throw back thursday 2013

Hi, hope you are having an awzum day!

I came up with the idea that every Thursday I'm going to have a #ThrowBackThursday ! Whether it's 10 years ago or last week, and everything in between. 

First up is 3,5 years ago. In January/February 2013, my family and I went to the USA. It was my mother's 40th birthday present, we were going to visit Severna Park, MD, which is where we used to live when I was a little girl, and of course Miami, Florida. 


 ↑ Copenhagen





 ↑ This used to be our house. 




 ↑ Check out that little, still 14-year-old girl. 
 ↑ I bought my favorite thing ever.
 ↑ I was so good at photography, like wow, especially the motives are amazing. 








 ↑ I pretty much took a pic of everything in the Smithsonian Air and Space museum. Which really isn't weird, since history is my favorite subject. 

Goodbye D.C. I remeber this very well, we decided to cut our trip short, so we had time to go to taco bell drive-through one last time before our flight left haha.

Hope you enjoyed a flash from the past, and that you want this "series" to continue.
Love, Filippa.

No comments:

Post a Comment