Friday, July 15, 2016

Here we go again

Who has anything better to do on a Friday evening at 10:07pm than suffer a small breakdown consisting of asking yourself "what am I doing with my life" fifty times until deciding that starting a new blog will solve all your problems? definitely not me haha.

So on a totally unrelated note, Hello my name's Filippa and I'm starting a blog! I'll probably blog about my normal life as an 18-year-old girl, living in Finland, finishing her last year of high school, beauty and other things that fascinate me/make me angry.

If you were observant in the first paragraph you may have noticed the term "new blog" being used. Which could indicate that I've had a blog before. Congratulations Nancy Drew, yes indeed, I've been an on-and-off blogger since 2009*. Mostly off. But still, almost 7 years of blogging.

So for some reason I keep ending up here. Writing that "first blog post". There is just something about blogging that makes me want to keep going, that makes me want to write about my boring life and spruce things up with my amazeballs personality. Well if your reading this then you're in luck, since you can officially say, I was there from the beginning. And trust me, it's going to be a wild ride.

Oh and occasionally I like to dust off the ol' family camera and shoot a video. You might be seeing some of that if you stick around, which I highly suggest.

*at the age of 11, I like to think that the quality of my blogging has since improved

 

 I want this blog to be a representation of my life, both the posed,  clearly edited pics and the ugly pics. So your welcome friend, don't abuse the trust I'm putting in you when I post this.


I'll see you tomorrow ;)
Love, Filippa





No comments:

Post a Comment